martes, 26 de mayo de 2009

Need - The Benjamin Gate

The fear I carry in my heart 
The things that change and turn around me 
What is it that I become? 
What is it that it's all undone? 
I long to be close to You 
So close I disappear into You 
Doesn't matter what I try and do 
You show me what is real and true 
The person that I hope to be 
Not bound by anyone's opinion

A person with history 
Moving to my destiny 
Whatever I'm needing 
Whatever I'm feeling 
I give up to You 
I give up to You 
You hold me tight in Your hand

That's when I feel the peace that I crave 
You make me brave to withstand 
You take me thru this barren land 
God I hear You speak so clear 
Your words melt away my fear 
Even when I'm far - You are near 
Your love will never disappear 
That's when I lose myself in You.


No hay comentarios: